1. GOD IS. There is one power and one presence active in the Universe and in our life, God. God is the source and creator of all.
God is life-affirming and present everywhere.
2. I AM. We are spiritual beings, created in the likeness and image
of God. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good, created in a state of original virtue.
3. THINK IT. Our thoughts give shape to our reality. "Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind." Mind is a connecting link between God and the individual.
4. PRAY IT. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God. Prayer is a conscious conditioner that attunes and aligns our thoughts
5. LIVE IT. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.