Chat & Chew: Every 1st Tuesday of the month, 6 p.m. at Sol Y Luna in Laurel Park. Share a meal and socialize with others from Unity of The Blue Ridge!
Habitat for Unity: Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month! All variety of fix it projects. No experience necessary. Coffee, donuts and duct tape provided!
Friendship Potluck: Every 3rd Sunday, following the 11:00 a.m. service. Please bring your
favorite dish to share and join us!
A Course of Love with Rev. Cat Oaks - Mondays, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Join Rev. Cat Oaks as she facilitates an ongoing group of A Course of Love.
A Course of Love is a practical yet profound continuation of A Course In Miracles. The main difference is where ACIM is more focused on changing the mind about the mind, ACOL is about allowing the shift from mind to heart center. A merging of mind and heart to wholeness of our True Selves.
Given on a Love Offering basis.
A Course of Love is a living course that empowers us to recognize, through our felt experience of it, the truth of who we are as human and divine beings—a truth much more magnificent than we could previously imagine. ACOL —
- Reveals a way of direct knowing of truth. It takes us beyond learning as Jesus nurtures our inner unity by inviting “wholeheartedness,” the union of mind and heart.
- Brings to light the essential oneness of all, experienced through holy relationship with everything.
- Fosters radical forgiveness, and goes beyond forgiveness to radical acceptance.
- Readies us to be “the second coming of Christ” and to create “a new world.”
- Was received by Mari Perron over three years (1998-2001) in the same manner as A Course in Miracles was received.
- Renews the revelation begun in A Course in Miracles. The relationship between the two courses is described this way: “A Course in Miracles attempted to dislodge the ego-mind that has provided you with an identity that you but think you are. A Course of Love then followed in order to reveal to you who you truly are.” (T2:4.3)
- Stands on its own without need for readers to be familiar with A Course in Miracles.
- Gently guides the reader from the experience of separation to the experience of union, which is also to experience the power of God and the force of love.
For more information, please contact Cat at: email@example.com
Unity Men's Group - Every 2nd & 4th Monday - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Men, you are invited to join in a monthly circle, where eachget-togetherwillinclude a presented topic and heartfelt discussion. Meet new friends, deepen bonds and connect in a space of honor and love.
For more information, please contact Edward Eaves at828-489-2289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healing Oasis - Every 2nd Wednesday, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. & Every 4th Friday, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
“Healing is a gift to be used wisely and lovingly for the highest good of All”
Energy Workers, Facilitators and Practitioners will be offering various healing modalities such as Reiki; Chakra Balancing; Tuning Fork/ Toning, Soul Collage, Readers of Tarot/Divination, Healing Prayer Warriors, Health Intuitive, etc. This team will freely share their gifts of healing work to this community and the surrounding counties twice a month.
For more information: email Linda Jones at LMJonsy@Gmail.com
Women of Unity Coffee - 2nd Wednesdays of each month, 10 a.m. - Noon
WOMEN OF UNITY! YOU ARE INVITED OUR WOMEN'S GROUP!
2nd Wednesday of each month - 10 a.m. - Noon, at Unity of the Blue Ridge
Please come and invite your friends!
We are in the process of forming special interest groups and we want your input! If you can, please bring a little something yummy to share,we will provide the coffee and tea!
We look forward to seeing you!!
Nancy VanAken (828) 595-9582 email@example.com
AnneSeigworth (828) 513-1498 firstname.lastname@example.org