New to Unity - Wednesday, April 25th, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Sacred Abundance & Divine Purpose -Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 PM, beginning February 15th through March22nd
Sacred Abundance & Divine Purpose
NEW Six-Week Series with Rev. Darlene
Assisted by Rev. Laura & Rev. Christy
February 15th - March 22nd Thursdays 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Registion for the class is now closed!
Please check back with us to see when it is offered again!
In the purity of our hearts, we all aspire to make a positive difference in our world. It may seem easier conceived than achieved at times, but the desire is there for a sacred purpose.
This class is for individuals committed to their own personal development in service of a higher purpose and making a positive difference in the world. Now.
This class will examine the following:
- Who have you come here to be?
- The mindset and stories you are living from and looking through.
- Aligned focus, amplified group energy, coherent power.
- Worthiness - As you value your gifts and the immense worth of your presence in the world, you create greater value for yourself and others.
- The “Great Lie of Scarcity” and 3 Toxic Beliefs sustaining it.
- Bounty, Blessings and Sufficiency.
- The Consumer Culture and the Sacred Citizen.
- The Law of Little Things.
- Know your own sufficiency and natural prosperity.
- Recognize and appreciate the power and presence of your existing resources.
- Shift from an economy of fear, consumption and scarcity to a culture of sufficiency, sustainability and generosity.
- Generate an expanding flow of resources toward the affirmation of life and the common good.
- Soul currency and spiritual assets.
- First fruits and the Principle of Tithing.
- Live with a true sense of joy and purpose.
- And more….
As a commitment during this class, we will explore the fundamental principle and spiritual practice of Tithing. This will be explained during the first session. Participants choosing to complete the full six-week course will be required to participate in the practice of tithing.